Jolie-Pitt Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Brad & Angelina fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS, PICS AND MORE....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
bbad
bbad

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:42 am

Nenu welcome to jpo I love you ..hope you will like it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:47 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 00144626
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 00144427
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 0125

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 0220
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 2ba16420

scans from esquire 2013
credit bradpittfans
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:52 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 00335718
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 00335814
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 0315
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 00430615

scans from esquire 2013
credit bradpittfans
Back to top Go down
Nenufar

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

aww...bbad!!, thanks!!, you are so kind and sweet....Is an honor to be here Very Happy
I´m glad to be here wth you I love you

Trying to figure out how this forum works..lol...I already wrote this reply but I dont know where it went

I wanted to requote your post, but couldnt....

Check your pm, thanks

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:01 am

aww thanks nenu..yep your reply is here..idk about quoting..have'nt tried it yet..
ok will check it now Wink
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:13 am

nenu i replied Wink
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:22 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 0415

FHM (South America) May 2013

bradpittweb
Back to top Go down
Nenufar

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:30 am

Replied too

Thanks for all the scans bbad!! Smile Smile

cheers
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:35 am

aww you're welcome flower
you want to try the chatroom here??. not sure if it works though.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

Hello everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:32 am

News/ Angelina Jolie to Make First Post-Mastectomy Red Carpet Appearance at Brad Pitt's World War Z London Premiere
Angelina Jolie has certainly stolen the media spotlight after revealing she underwent a preventative double mastectomy, but soon, she'll be taking a backseat to partner Brad Pitt.
The mother of six is planning to make her first red carpet appearance since her big annoucement at the London premiere of her fiancé's post-apocalyptic zombie flick, World War Z, on June 2, E! News has exclusively learned.
Jolie has kept a low profile since penning her op-ed piece in the New York Times, where she revealed she underwent a double mastectomy after learning she carried the "faulty" BRCA1 gene, which increased her chances of contracting breast cancer by roughly 87 percent.
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:33 am

omg this is great news cheers .can't wait to see them on the red carpet tongue
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:39 am

Angelina Jolie's jewelry to be auctioned
Jewellery worn by Angelina Jolie and designed by Robert Procop is about to be auctioned.The items include necklaces and rings seen in many of Jolie's films, as well as at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. (CNTV)

Jewellery worn by Angelina Jolie and designed by Robert Procop is about to be auctioned. The items include necklaces and rings seen in many of Jolie's films, as well as at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

This vintage choker was worn by Angelina Jolie in the film "The Tourist" in 2010, and is expected to fetch up to 770,000 U.S. dollars at the Tiancheng auction in June.

Ellen Sin, director of Tiancheng Jewelry Department, said, "The choker is an antique piece dating from the 1900s, I mean, the beginning of the 20th Century. It is a very popular design at that time. Angelina Jolie and Robert tried to find a necklace for the character ’Elise’ in the movie ’The Tourist’. So they had been looking for quite a long time for this necklace."

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:47 am

WORLD WAR Z Original Score to Be Released 6/18

Read more about WORLD WAR Z Original Score to Be Released 6/18 - BWWMoviesWorld by movies.broadwayworld.com
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:14 am

Tuesday 28 May 2013
Text size

Letters - City pitstop for Brad

Thank you so much for highlighting the forthcoming Glasgow premiere of the Brad Pitt movie, World War Z, at the Grosvenor Cinema in Aston Lane.

My nephew, Paul and I were both extras during the Glasgow shoot and we are really excited at the prospect of a special evening to watch the movie.

I know of other extras have also booked tickets and hopefully many more will come along – after all, there were between 200 and 700 on any given day during the 12 days of filming.

We will be wearing our glad rags for the occasion -– almost two years to the day since we were signed up.

I kept a scrapbook of my time on the set and I will be looking forward to adding my memories of this gala evening.

Now, does Brad know how to get to Ashton Lane?
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Good morning everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm

TOPICS: Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse By HELEN GREGORY May 28, 2013, 10:31 p.m.
TIME to nut up, or shut up.’’

It’s a quip from 2009 film Zombieland – but also a tongue-in-cheek call to action from World's End military disposal store on Hunter Street.

The store’s front window has boasted a mannequin wearing a helmet and vest emblazoned with the words Zombie Outbreak Response Team for some time, piquing the interest and in some cases alarming passers by.

‘‘Are they expecting an influx of zombies to Newy soon?’’ asked one reader, believed to be one of many to have snapped a photo of the mannequin.

‘‘And what’s with the gas mask? Who buys these things?!’’

Turns out a lot of people – as in, hundreds.

Store owner Dennis Young said the shelves he usually stocks with military apparel and accessories were taken over in November last year with equipment to help fight a zombie attack.

‘‘It all started because of the TV show Walking Dead,’’ he said.

‘‘There’s been lots of video games and movies recently about zombies– and there’s one coming out soon with Brad Pitt [World War Z]– so it’s a massive trend worldwide.’’

Mr Young said while the hype was slowly cooling, he still sells a steady stream of zombie hunting permits ($9.95), T-shirts ($20), helmets ($29.95), targets in the shape of zombies, rabbits and pigs (around $99.95) axes and knives ($99.95), vests ($99.95) and genuine, functioning gas masks (from $40).

Buyers have ranged from children engaging in cosplay and buying zombie targets for Mother’s Day, to businessmen in suits and ties and even a couple in their 70s wanting to dress up for a party.

‘‘We just think it’s all a bit of fun and games – first there was Harry Potter, then it was vampires, now it’s zombies, so we’re now looking for the next one,’’ Mr Young said.

‘‘99.9 per cent of customers buy the equipment for fun, to hang in their room for a laugh.

‘‘Only a small group take it full-on seriously and really scare us.’’

No light matter

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Out Of Bounds – Preparing For The Zombie Apocalypse
could watch Brad Pitt solve a crossword puzzle for three hours.

Seven across ? Six letters. You should be ashamed of yourself if you haven’t seen this movie.

S-N-A-T-C-H.

“Do you like Dags?”

He was brilliant in Snatch, captivating in Fight Club, inspiring in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, hilarious in Burn after Reading, gripping in Se7en, and pretty much fantastic in every other appearance on screen.

Like the fabled King Midas, the movies Brad Pitt touches, turn to gold.

Want to film an alternate history saga of Hitler’s demise? Sprinkle some gold on it.

Planning a seven-year staycation in Tibet? Invite Mr. Midas.

My zeal for Brad (he prefers I call him Brad or the Pitt Viper), isn’t unjustified, and it’s timely. I stumbled across the trailer for World War Z recently and got goose bumps so large, one of them poked me in the eye.

I’m pretty sure I have seen every watchable Zombie movie ever made (here’s three good ones you may have missed ? Fido, Army of Darkness, Shaun of the Dead). There’s nothing quite like an animated corpse. Sometimes, if I am feeling particularly morbid, I will catch myself daydreaming in traffic about a glorious zombie apocalypse to suddenly give my life emphatic purpose.

Where would I go? (Bass Bro Shops) ? What would I do? (Fortify) ? Who would I hope is a zombie I could pulverize? (The cast of Twilight).

But I dream.

A zombie war is about as imminent as a Presidential election that matters.

The only way I’m going to enjoy a living dead experience is to stare at moving pixels and I regretfully accept that. However the only thing better than a real undead Armageddon has got to be the ole Pitt Viper fighting hordes of hive-minded zombies on the big screen. I’d rather watch the trailer for World War Z on a two-hour loop than sit through another made-for-the-masses ‘blockbuster’ like The Dark Knight Rises (a talking hamster would have been more compelling than Ra’s al Ghul’s daughter), or The Transformers (CGI Robots do not count as plot points or good acting).

Good movies are like my dogs. No one really understands them like I do. Zombies are gritty and brutal and you can bash their brains in with a cricket bat without remorse. They make for compelling subject matter in the art of cinema and I’ve bought into the genre.

I’ve never dressed up for a movie premier before, but I may just drool a little and drag a broken foot on June 21.

If your spawn are home that night, 14 down – 10 letters. B-A-B-Y-S-I-T-T-E-R.

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:37 am

Hello everyone...good evening Smile
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:44 am

Brad Pitt surprises fans in New Jersey at a screening of his new movie ‘World War Z’
by Christine on May 29, 2013 · 0 comments

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 Untitl11

in News, On Location Photos
On May 23 Brad Pitt made a surprise appearance at an advanced screening of his upcoming film World War Z in Hoboken, NJ and one of our Twitter followers, @Sara__E, was there!

She told us all about how shocked the crowd was when Brad emerged onto the stage, “the screening was supposed to start at 10:30 p.m., we got there at 9:15 and the line was already long… we were bummed when we finally got in because we ended up sitting in the front (5th row) but after the fact, we were like ‘thank god we were in the front!’”

She continued, “it was a long wait for the movie to start, we were wondering what the hold up was. Then I saw people in suits around the aisle by the front exit, and one of them said ‘sorry for the delay, thanks for being patient, we’ll be starting soon’ and one guy comes back from the bathroom and was told ‘please take your seat, we’re not letting anyone leave the theater’. At this point, we were joking around thinking ‘what? that’s weird, are they gonna have a zombie attack on us- interactive theater!’ and the guy behind us was kidding around saying, ‘Heh, is Brad Pitt coming or something?’. Literally, a second later, a camera guy comes through the door in the front of the theater and then Brad comes walking in! We all went nuts! Everyone was screaming and cheering, he had a huge smile on his face, waved at us, he threw a couple of t-shirts to the crowd, gave high-fives – everyone was in complete shock! He was given a mic and introduced the movie. I remember him thanking us for coming out so late to see the movie, and that he had shirts for everyone. He also said that they wanted him to do a screening in NY but that if he did one in NY, then he had to do one for the fans because that’s who they made the movie for, and in “no better place than Jersey!” The crowd went wild. Before he left, he gave a few more high-fives as the crowd cheered on. He really hyped up the room, we were definitely more excited to see the movie, it was pretty spectacular. I’ve been a Brad Pitt fan for a long time! As soon as he left, the lights went dark and the movie started. Personally, I enjoyed the movie–really intense, a lot of zombie action, just over all a fun movie to watch. Oh, and at the end, Brad didn’t lie, we all got shirts!”

credit sara___E via twitter
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:59 am

EXCLUSIVE 'I can't leave my family': Brad Pitt's turmoil in sneak peek of World War Z By Cassie Carpenter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2332975/Brad-Pitts-turmoil-sneak-peek-World-War-Z-I-leave-family.html#ixzz2UjHVAleH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:02 am

same info Wink

Brad Pitt Has a Choice to Make in the First Clip from World War Z
Source: Yahoo! Movies
May 29, 2013 Tweet0+10

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104880#u4sqJhiecveqPUE8.99

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:12 am

Wheelchair Wisdom: A Note to Angelina Jolie

Posted: 05/29/2013 3:49 pm

Dear Angelina,

When I centered myself in silence, I made the choice to become open and willing to live life fully, yet due to a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis when I was 28 years old, I have been in a wheelchair for more than 25 years. "Something is wrong here," I raged. I felt furious, damaged, lost, and terrified by the life I imagined with no future or minimal possibilities. "I am no good." As you and I have experienced, life can change instantly -- at any moment, anywhere, and at any time -- and create challenging situations such as chronic illness, sudden injury, or advanced stages of aging. "I don't belong."

It is in such adverse situations that deep learning, spiritual growth, and transformation occur. "I am on my own." Regardless of what comes to us, we become willing to expand instead of pulling back -- contracting -- when we don't like what's happening. Expansion is the key. In response to negative feelings, we become more spacious inside, embracing the bad as well as the good. When we accept ourselves fully as we are, we no longer strive against our own true nature, enjoying the harmony and balance of being aligned with our soul. Many poets have referred to the "spark within our soul." As divine beings, we have all the tools we need within ourselves.

Whenever you find that you are out of touch with your loving, simply move into the quiet center within. Let go of any expectation that something has to happen. When you are free of any pressure to perform that you have placed on yourself, you become still, love arises naturally. Sometimes it's when you do nothing that the loving appears in its clearest form.

Thank you from another spiritual warrior and sister,

Linda Noble Topf
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

Jon Voight and his son visited Escondido relative
By Diane Bell4:30 p.m.May 29, 2013

Voight visits: After Angelina Jolie’s maternal aunt, Debbie Martin, of Escondido, died of breast cancer Sunday, her husband, Ron Martin, told E! News that actor Jon Voight, Angelina’s father, had been very supportive. “He came down to see Debbie last Sunday (May 19) and spent the whole day, talking with her and sharing his

love and I know Debbie really enjoyed seeing him and talking with him. Voight's son, James Haven, also an actor, likewise, spent time with his aunt's family and Angelina had been in close contact. "They both loved Debbie very much and although Angie is not able to come right now she has sent her love and support," said Martin.
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Good morning all...happy wednesday! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS, PICS AND MORE....
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next