Jolie-Pitt Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Brad & Angelina fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS, PICS AND MORE....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
bbad
bbad

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 pm

We were about to divorce us": BRAD PITT opens play on depression of Angelina JOLIE
Couple gives a beautiful lesson in who thinks famous don't have feelings

Couple gives a beautiful lesson in who thinks famous don't have feelings

The article "the secret of love", published by Brad Pitt in "Identity Magazine", well that could be a movie script, those of the good. The outburst, however, is completely personal and talks about his relationship with Angelina Jolie. The Declaration of love of the actor is not traditional; on the contrary, stepping on eggs, decided to demonstrate his affection in a way more real, speaking of (now surpassed) the wife's depression.

"My wife got sick. She was always nervous by problems at work, personal life, and difficulties in creating our children, "he admitted. The picture, by the way, was serious. Angelina came to weigh about 40 kg (with 1.69 m tall) to 35 years, three years ago. "I lost hope and thought it divorciaríamos us soon."

The story, however, has had a happy ending; at least an hour. The star of "World War Z" account that went on to surprise his wife with flowers, kisses and compliments all the time, in front of friends or in private. And then, like a magic, "she was even better than it was before. Gained weight, wasn't more nervous and I loved even more than before; in fact, I have not imagined that she could love me so much. "

He, by the way, faced the fact almost as a duty. "I had the most beautiful woman in the world; It is the beauty of more than half of the men and women of the Earth, and I was the only one with a chance to lie down and sleep beside her, hugging the shoulders. "

The couple, by the way, given up to keep the reserved and personal life is on the line to open the game directly with the public. Angelina began, with the article published in "The New York Times" on May 14, in which speaks so thrilled about the breast cancer that took the life of his mother and their susceptibility to the disease.

Pitt and Jolie leave no doubts: are not superheroes just because they are famous. Brad closed the text with the conclusion that had at the time: "the woman is the reflection of your man."

The Essay
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:48 am

Big Celebrity Engagement Rings (PICS)
Matthew Morrison revealed his engagement this week, as did Holly Madison, and whenever celebrities get ready to tie the knot, eyes turn to the jewelry on their fingers.

Kate Middleton, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, and other stars have gotten plenty of attention for their engagement rings in recent years, as have celebs whose romances wound up losing their sparkle.

Let’s take a walk down memory lane and revisit some of the world’s most famous bling.

Check out 22 of the Biggest Celebrity Engagement Rings — CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS!
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 0_1612

After six kids together, Brad Pitt finally popped the question to partner Angelina Jolie. And added a personal touch by designing the sparkler with Angie’s long-term jewelry, Robert Procop.

Source: INFDaily
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 am

Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf tour Fort Irwin

FORT IRWIN • Hollywood actors Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf spent two days at the National Training Center this week doing research for future movie roles, according to Fort Irwin spokesman Gus Bahena.

Pitt will star in the World War II film “Fury” alongside the Transformer’s star LaBeouf, according to multiple reports. The film is scheduled to be released in November 2014.

“It was a unit-sponsored event with just a small group of soldiers in the field,” Bahena said about the visit. “They talked about the mission of the NTC, what those particular soldiers do and the soldiers’ experience and background. There was no official meet-and-greet.”

The two actors spent the night at Fort Irwin on Wednesday and embedded with the Operations Group for the full day on Thursday, he said.

The Ops Group is a permanent unit at Fort Irwin responsible for facilitating training of the rotating units. The Ops Group observes, controls and gives after-training reviews. Bahena said the timing of the stars’ visit was fitting because Friday marks the last day of training for rotating units until September.

On Fort Irwin’s official Facebook page, an NTC official posted: “They’re only here for a brief visit to observe the complex training environment that the National Training Center has to offer. We will respect their purpose and their privacy for being here and appreciate that they are seeking interest in our mission at the NTC.”

On Friday, famous pop-rock group “Panic! at the Disco” was also in the Barstow area filming a music video at the Pennywise Inn, according to Barstow Film Office Director and city spokesman Anthony Riley. The Grammy-nominated group coordinated the shoot with the Inland Empire Film Commission and the Barstow Film Office by retrieving the necessary permits, he said.

“The city of Barstow and the surrounding regions continue to play a major role in motion picture filmmaking,” Riley said in an email. “We are a film friendly community with much to offer, and we welcome the industry with open arms.”

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:00 am

http://vimeo.com/69374403
Shia LaBeouf and Brad Pitt spotted at Fort Irwin in California
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 am

to one of our readers, Army Girl, we’ve learned Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf have been working on their film Fury at the Fort Irwin National Training Center in California this week.

The Fury crew was expect to work at the training center, where they’ve been talking and taking photos with the soldiers on their downtime, through today.

Shia has been documenting his training at Fort Irwin through photos and videos all week, including the video above.

Fury is a drama that follows five crew members of an American Sherman tank as they head into battle during the final days of World War II.

Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, and Michael Peña also star.

Principal photography on the movie will officially get underway this fall.

Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 am

Hello everyone:) ..I opened a new fanforum page..so i can open and organize more topics..I will be posting updates and pics there starting today..I have to move all my pics over, so it will take a lot of time..hope you will have patience with me..and that you will enjoy:D here is the link http://joliepitt-5.forumotion.com/f11-latest-news-pics-and-more
hope to see you there;) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS, PICS AND MORE....
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24