Jolie-Pitt Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Brad & Angelina fans.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS, PICS AND MORE....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
bbad
bbad

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 am

Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie Is 'Sexy As Ever'

not have been at Brad Pitt's side at the New York premiere of his World War Z Monday night – like she was at the London opening – but she wasn't far from his mind.

"She's getting ready for World Refugee Day" this Thursday, Pitt told reporters on the red carpet, while Jolie was in Los Angeles.

Asked to describe his feelings about Jolie after she publicly announced her decision to undergo a preventative double mastectomy, Pitt replied: "She has always been the brave, bold individual that I fell for – and sexy as ever."

Pitt also talked about his movie, a "bad-ass" (his word) zombie extravaganza, and the reaction of his kids – Maddox, 11; Pax, 9; Zahara, 8; Shiloh, 7; and twins Knox and Vivienne, 4 – to it.

"They love these kinds of things," he said, "and that's the thing that first drew me to it."

Then again, Maddox has a vested interest in the movie: he's in it.

"He's got a small piece in it," said Pitt. "He's a zombie who then gets shot. I don't know what that says about my parenting!"

PHOTOS: Angelina Jolie's Most Inspiring Moments

Abigail Hargrove, who plays the Pitt character's older daughter in the movie, confirmed Maddox's acting bug, saying, "I remember one day he was talking to his dad, Brad, and I remember him talking about how he had to shave off his Mohawk because he had to play one of the zombies and I was like, 'No! Not the Mohawk!' But he was very excited to be a zombie. Definitely."

And, PEOPLE asked Pitt, which does he find more difficult, making a blockbuster like this or – because he and Jolie announced their engagement in April 2012 – planning a wedding?

"Ha, ha, ha!" Pitt replied, suddenly continuing down the red carpet. "I'm movin' on, man. I'm moving on!"

PHOTOS: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Best Collaborations
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 am

Happy Thursday:cheers:
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 am

Pitt breaks silence on battle to make 'World War

7:28 p.m. EDT June 20, 2013
The star says the first cut of the zombie movie was "pretty rank."

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 1371752608000-XXX-BRAD-PITT-jy-0246-1306201424_4_3_rx404_c534x401
Brad Pitt stars in 'World War Z' in theaters Friday.(Photo: Larsen , Talbert for USA Weekend)

Story Highlights

• His epic zombie movie is now in theaters
  • The final 40 minutes of the film were completely reshot
  • 'World War Z' will face stiff competition from 'Man of Steel'

HOLLYWOOD—There's no fuel like the fury of the undead.
Just ask Brad Pitt. He's spent weeks running on it, circling the globe, crashing movie theaters and introducing audiences to his mega-zombie thriller World War Z, in theaters today.
After years of being "drawn to the smaller, more intimate films," like Tree of Life and Killing Them Softly, Pitt has done an about-face with World War Z. "It's a monster of a film," he says, made for two young zombie fans: his oldest boys with Angelina Jolie, Maddox, 11 and Pax, 9.
The popcorn flick hits theaters six months after its original release date, thanks to re-shoots and a newly scripted ending. But if you were expecting Pitt to hedge about the sweat equity involved in finally releasing this morphing 3-D blockbuster, you've got the wrong man. "Listen, I'm pretty proud of this film," he says on a warm Los Angeles afternoon in May, hair tied back and dressed in all black, those famous blue eyes twinkling. "I've really enjoyed especially this last six months, getting back in there and fixing it."
REVIEW: 'World War Z' is thrilling, but lacks originality
More on that later. In War Z, Pitt plays Gerry Lane, a former United Nations investigator confronted by a raging worldwide pandemic of rabid zombies. This is apocalypse by extinction, and Lane is forced to leave his wife (the Globe and Emmy-nominated Mireille Enos) and two young daughters to combat a threat multiplying by the hour.
Even amongst zombies, Gerry Lane might be the most relatable character Pitt's played in years: a father as tough as Bourne but fairly fallible, steadfast as Bond, yet hardly as skilled. "He's someone who has special skills and has been in war zones, and crisis was his background. But at the same time he's this everyman," says director Marc Forster (Quantum of Solace).
"Gerry Lane," Pitt chuckles. "One of the worst names in film ever. It was appropriate. I don't know why it's appropriate. Gerry with a 'G'. He's the anti-action hero. It's an anti-action hero name."
Candid, self-effacing and passionate: Pitt vacillates between all three describing War Z's mutation from concept to screen. Pitt's deployment into the zombie canon began in 2006, when his production company Plan B optioned the novel World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks (son of Mel). The novel is told in the past tense, through first-person vignettes, but the film veers sharply, putting the onus on Pitt in present day.
Pitt was fascinated with its SARS-like themes and the pandemic's geopolitical consequences. He and Forster worked to perfect how their zombies would look and lurch, creating unconscious monsters that attack rapidly, teeth first. "We're dealing with a genre that's been pretty well mined and done really well," says Pitt, whose zombies borrow from the movements of Malaysian bees, docile until triggered into a swarm. "We're not the gore of The Walking Dead. Ours operates more of as a thriller. Ours is really intense."
As a producer, Forster calls Pitt "inspiring to work with. And he has such good taste, he's so gifted….I felt like our sensibilities were going in a similar direction."
Pitt's battle to make 'War'
But big films invite glaring spotlights. In the June issue of Vanity Fair, Pitt's face is splashed across the cover under the headline "Brad's Big Bet," coupled with a damning story on his blockbuster's woes: the spiraling production costs (World War Z cost $190 million to make, according to Paramount), a completely reshot 40-minute last act and questions about Pitt and Forster's working relationship. The story quotes a variety of sources, including Forster, Paramount executives and the film's screenwriters, but not Pitt. In this USA TODAY interview, Pitt's only long-form newspaper interview, he sets his story straight.
War Z is "the biggest film I've done, period," he says, easing back in his chair, leg crossed over a knee, sipping a latte. "It's pretty damn good, isn't it?" He grins. "No one knows what they're talking about."
Nor does he blink when asked to describe the day he screened the film's self-defeating first cut.
Instead, he chuckles. "It was just atrocious," says Pitt, with the spark of a man retelling a saga in which he prevails as victor. "You see some first cuts and you go, 'Oh, it's everything you want it to be and more.' It's working on certain levels that you didn't even understand when you were shooting it. Like, I had this feeling seeing Moneyball. And here was the exact opposite."
Pitt ticks off the issues: the rhythm was off and scenes weren't working as intended, but they had the footage to correct that. What was most worrisome was the crescendo the movie built to, a bloody zombie battle in Russia which veered too far from the source material's intelligent focus. "Our summation of the thing was just a complete failure," he says. "You develop this sense I guess as you get on in your years, and we all knew. We just didn't know how much it would smell. And it was pretty rank."
There's that grin again.
"So this is what happens: you go, ugh. And you're debilitated for the rest of the day, (and) the next day. And then after that you go, 'OK, we've got to get back in there. We've got to tear this thing apart and we've got to make this thing work.' "
To launch his fix, Pitt invited Lost creator Damon Lindelof to watch a cut of the film. "I was really excited about everything that I saw," says Lindelof, who signed on to script a new ending with Drew Goddard. Together, they removed Pitt's character from the battleground and flew him into a different part of the world where a more intellectualized, chilling finish awaited.
Pitt's longtime producing partner Dede Gardner calls his work ethic tremendous. "He's the first person to say 'Let's keep going.' And that's hard, you know? Everyone has lives and families and multiple responsibilities. It's easy to get to 'OK' and he's not satisfied with 'OK.' Which is I think a remarkable quality." (As for industry rumors that he and Forster stopped talking, "That's just not true," says Pitt simply.)
During reshoots, the cast regained balance. "I think a lot of the stress in the original shoot came from not being 100% confident that the end of the film was right," says Enos. "Once they knew that they had that right and they'd written it and we were doing it, the energy was really fun."
What resulted is a heart-racing, CGI-enhanced zombie thriller critics are cautiously embracing, awarding War Z a 63% positive score on Metacritic.com. "We did it right," Pitt says. "That's what we owe the audience."
'We just stick together'
The battle moves now to the box office. War Z opens just one week after Man of Steel launched to the tune of $128 million, and box office analysts say that behind new kid flick Monsters University, the race between Man of Steel and War Z will be closer than people expect.
At the theater, "there's a lot of momentum right now," says Paul Dergarabedian, chief box office analyst for Hollywood.com, who predicts Superman and Pitt will see weekend takes in the $50 million range. "Man of Steel is still a major threat, but I think there's plenty of room for both films to do well in the marketplace." Analysts are also betting on positive word of mouth for War Z, a strategy that greatly benefited The Great Gatsby in May. "I don't think folks were prepared for it to be quite as good as it turned out to be," says Jeff Bock, senior box office analyst for Exhibitor Relations.
There's a lot at stake here for both Pitt and Plan B. If War Z works, it's a turnkey franchise-starter for the actor, with much content left to mine from Brooks' novel. "It would be nice for Brad Pitt to have a franchise like Johnny Depp with Pirates of the Caribbean or Robert Downey Jr. with Iron Man," says Dergarabedian. "He's one of the best working actors today."
By publicity standards, Pitt is going toe-to-toe with Superman. He co-designed Paramount's massive rollout, which included premieres in London, Paris, Berlin, Sydney, South Korea and New York, yodeling alongside Jimmy Fallon, plus a 24-hour blitz popping into screenings in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago and Austin. "I think it's a stamina somewhat unprecedented," says Gardner. "But his thinking behind it was very much one of wanting to reach the fans."
By his side has been a radiant Angelina Jolie, now recovered from her preventative double mastectomy and reconstruction, the news of which broke at midnight before this interview. Today Pitt is a man basking in the "wonderful relief to come through this and not have a specter hanging over our heads," he says. "To know that that's not going to be something that's going to affect us."
To keep Jolie's privacy this spring, Pitt closed ranks while continuing to work. Even Gardner, president of Plan B, says she "was stunned" the day Jolie's news dropped. "And incredibly moved. And of course quickly flipped through my memories and recollections of the past six months and thought to myself, 'Oh my god, how did you do this?' But being impressed by him is not a surprising feeling to me."
Big as it is, War Z struck a chord with Pitt, who cites family safety as his chief concern. And in the end, this is a family affair: Maddox, who created a zombie-baby movie with his friends in the backyard, is "actually a zombie in this film. You can't really see him but he's in there," says Pitt. And the girls? "They don't really care," he says with a smile.
As for whether the film is too violent for kids, Pitt leaves that up to you. "For some kids it definitely is (too violent)," he says. "It's PG-13. And my kids aren't even 13, my boys. But I know my boys and, again, it's parental guidance. Some will poo-poo me as a father, but I think my kids are coming out all right."
Later this year Jolie is due to begin directing Unbroken (based on Laura Hillenbrand's best-selling book) and Pitt is slated to release the buzzy historical drama Twelve Years a Slave (out Dec. 27), which he produced and has a cameo. "It's an incredibly important story," Pitt says, of a free African-American man kidnapped and sold into slavery in the mid-1800s.
But for now, life for the family of eight is back to normal at Base Camp: Los Angeles. "I don't know if it's normal but it's ours," he says. "And we just stick together."
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 am

Movie Review: "World War Z" not the perfect zombie movie, but close
The Davis Clipper
Jun 20, 2013
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 1H1Y_WorldWarZParamount
Brad Pitt in World War Z – © 2013 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
slideshow

By Dan Metcalf
Clipper Film Correspondent
World War Z (Paramount)
Rated PG-13 for intense frightening zombie sequences, violence and disturbing images.
Starring Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, Ludi Boeken, Fana Mokoena, David Morse, Elyes Gabel, Peter Capaldi, Pierfrancesco Favino, Ruth Negga, Moritz Bleibtreu, Sterling Jerins, Abigail Hargrove, Fabrizio Zacharee Guido.
Written by Matthew Michael Carnahan, Drew Goddard, Damon Lindelof and J. Michael Straczynski, based on the book by Max Brooks.
Directed by Marc Forster.
GRADE: NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 FQ69_3_stars

REVIEW:
Zombie movies are everywhere, and they keep coming, like zombies. Even Brad Pitt is in on the zombie act, starring in and producing a film adaptation of World War Z, a popular book by Max Brooks.
Pitt plays Gerry Lane, a retired U.N. “investigator” (whatever that is) who is thrust back into action after the rapid, global outbreak of zombieism. Gerry and his wife Karin (Mareille Enos) barely escape the east coast with their two daughters and an Hispanic boy who helps save the family from the walking dead horde inside a New Jersey tenement complex.
After the family finds refuge on board a military ship, Gerry is commissioned to lead a team of investigators to South Korea, where the first zombie warning initiated. Gerry's team doesn't fare very well, but he follows clues that lead him to Israel, where officials have been preparing for zombies for several years. While barely escaping another zombie frenzy in Israel, Gerry continues taking notes on zombie behavior, seeking to discover a means by which they can be dealt with.
Gerry gains passage on a jetliner along with Segen (Daniella Kertesz), a female Israeli soldier who helps him escape the latest attack. During the flight, an unaccounted-for zombie emerges from the cargo hold, causing the plane to crash in Wales, where a secret World Health Organization lab exists. Gerry and Segen survive the crash and join with WHO doctors inside the lab to find a way to defeat the zombies.
The first three quarters of World War Z are incredible, with plenty of non-stop action, scary sequences and true drama. The special effects used to portray zombies as viscous, aggressive creatures (unlike the standard “walking” dead people) are outstanding. Pitt's performance as an action hero is welcome and well played. Other cast members are equally brilliant, including Kertesz as Gerry's heroic helper and James Badge Dale as a tough soldier with an acerbic wit during the zombie encounter in Korea.
The last quarter of World War Z isn't bad, but it doesn't quite fit the pace of the rest of the film. After experiencing all the chaos of the zombie apocalypse, the end of the movie comes to an abrupt halt, feeling more like a horror film, or at least a creepy visit to the doctor's office. There were plenty of problems for World War Z's producers surrounding the creation of a plausible ending, and it shows.
World War Z is rated PG-13, but it could have easily been given an “R” with the same kind of gore most audiences have become accustomed to in other zombie movies. The downplaying of conventional zombie gruesomeness seen in similar movies feels very deliberate, perhaps to keep younger summer audiences interested. Even without all the traditional zombie splatter, World War Z is often frightening, so keep the little kids at home - with the doors locked - just in case.

Read more: The Davis Clipper - Movie Review World War Z not the perfect zombie movie but close
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:08 am

Brad Pitt: Gandolfini Was a ‘Ferocious Actor’

Charles Eshelman/FilmMagic
June 20, 2013 | 08:15AM PT
Actor says he is 'gutted by this loss

Brad Pitt has expressed his sense of loss following the death of James Gandolfini, and his admiration for the late actor’s work. Pitt played alongside Gandolfini in 2012 Mob thriller “Killing Them Softly.”
“I admire Jimmy as a ferocious actor, a gentle soul and a genuinely funny man,” Pitt said in a statement.
“I am fortunate to have sat across the table from him and am gutted by this loss. I wish his family strength and some semblance of peace.”
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 am

reposting cause I love this,Laughing brad makes this so hot lol;)Wink
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:15 am

Statement for World Refugee Day 2013 - UNHCR Special Envoy Angelina Jolie
Press Releases, 20 June 2013
The Syrian crisis here in Jordan and across the region is the most acute humanitarian crisis anywhere in the world today.
1.6 million people have poured out of Syria with nothing but the clothes on their backs, and more are arriving every minute.
More than half are children.
They have left behind a country in which millions of people are displaced, suffering hunger, deprivation and fear; where countless women and girls have endured rape and sexual violence; where a whole generation of children are out of school; and where at least 93,000 people have been killed: the friends, neighbors, fathers, mothers and children of people in this camp today.
I want to thank the people of Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Turkey for hosting Syrian refugees in their homes and communities. Their generosity is lifesaving. But they cannot do it alone. Appeals must be met and support given. The over-burdening of these countries' economies is the greatest risk to their stability.
I pray all parties in the Syrian conflict will stop targeting civilians and allow access for humanitarian aid.
And I appeal to the world leaders – please, set aside your differences, unite to end the violence, and make diplomacy succeed. The UN Security Council must live up to its responsibilities. Every 14 seconds someone crosses Syria's border and becomes a refugee. And by the end of this year half of Syria's population – ten million people – will be in desperate need of food, shelter and assistance. The lives of millions of people are in your hands. You must find common ground.
On this day, World Refugee Day, I would like to say a word about the more than 15 million people who live as refugees worldwide.
Refugees are often forgotten, and frequently misunderstood. They are regarded as a burden, as helpless individuals, or as people who wish to move to someone else's country. That is not who they are.
I have met refugees around the world. They are resilient, hardworking and gracious people. They have experienced more violence and faced more fear than we will ever know. They have lost their homes, their belongings and their countries. They have often lost family and friends to horrific deaths. Faced with war and oppression they have chosen not to take up arms, but to try to find safety for their families. They deserve our respect, our acknowledgment and our support – not just today but for the duration of their ordeal.
By helping refugees, here in Zaatari camp and across the globe, we are investing in people who will one day rebuild their countries, and a more peaceful world for us all. So on this day, I honor them, and I am privileged to be with them."
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 am

Angelina Jolie demands end to Syrian war

Jolie demands end to Syrian war
3News NZ
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 6:49a.m.
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 Jolie
Angelina Jolie (Reuters)
Angelina Jolie has marked World Refugee Day on Thursday by calling on global leaders to work harder to bring an end to the Syrian civil war, branding it the "worst humanitarian crisis of the 21st century".
The Wanted actress travelled to Jordan earlier this week to meet with those displaced by the ongoing violent conflict in neighbouring Syria, and on Thursday she held a press conference in her role as a special envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to urge leading politicians and diplomats to find a suitable solution to the war.
Speaking at the Zaatari camp, Jordan's largest location for fleeing Syrians, she said, "I appeal to the world leaders - please, set aside your differences, unite to end the violence, and make diplomacy succeed...
"By the end of this year, half of Syria's population - 10 million people - will be in desperate need of food, shelter and assistance... The lives of millions of people are in your hands. You must find common ground."

Jolie also used the opportunity to address a popular misconception about refugees, insisting, "They are regarded as a burden, as helpless individuals, or as people who wish to move to someone else's country. That is not who they are. (Refugees are the ones) who will one day rebuild their countries, and a more peaceful world for us all."
And, in an accompanying statement issued by the UN, Jolie adds, "The worst humanitarian crisis of the 21st century is unfolding in the Middle East today... The international response to this crisis falls short of the vast scale of this human tragedy."
According to figures released by UN officials, more than 1.6 million people have fled Syria to seek refuge in surrounding countries since the start of the civil uprising against President Bashar al-Assad in March, 2011, and over 93,000 have been killed in the conflict so far.
Jolie's journey to the Middle East is her first humanitarian trip since announcing the news of her double mastectomy last month.
WENN.com

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/Angelina-Jolie-demands-end-to-Syrian-war/tabid/418/articleID/302206/Default.aspx#ixzz2WnzYkOc6
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:23 am

Angelina Jolie urges world to make Syria diplomacy work: ‘You must find common

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 Angelina_jolie.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo

Jamal Halaby The Associated Press, Published on Thu Jun 20 2013
Explore This Story
1Photo

ZAATARI, JORDAN—Angelina Jolie said Thursday the Syrian civil war is the world’s most acute humanitarian crisis and called on world leaders to make diplomatic efforts to end it succeed.
Jolie spoke at Jordan’s largest camp for Syrian refugees, which she toured as special envoy for the United Nations refugee agency.
“I appeal to the world leaders — please, set aside your differences, unite to end the violence, and make diplomacy succeed,” she told reporters, drawing attention to the UN’s World Refugee Day.

Jolie is returning to her humanitarian work after announcing last month that she had her breasts removed after discovering she has an inherited genetic mutation that puts her at high risk of breast and ovarian cancer
Her visit to Zaatari camp was her first visit public appearance with the United Nations refugee agency since the double mastectomy.
The actress said that by the end of this year, “half of Syria’s population — 10 million people — will be in desperate need of food, shelter and assistance.”
“The lives of millions of people are in your hands,” said Jolie, who wore a black T-shirt and pants under the scorching desert sun, as billows of dust were kicked up by the wind. “You must find common ground.”
In her news conference under a tent in Zaatari camp, she said that refugees are “often forgotten and frequently misunderstood.”
“They are regarded as a burden, as helpless individuals, or as people who wish to move to someone else’s country,” she said.
“That is not who they are,” she added somberly. Rather, refugees are people to invest in, “who will one day rebuild their countries, and a more peaceful world for us all.”
Jordan hosts more than half a million displaced Syrians, including 185,000 in Zaatari, which has become Jordan’s fourth largest populated city.
Inaugurated last July, Zaatari is the world’s second largest refugee camp, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. The largest according to the UNHCR is Dadaab camp in Kenya, which houses 463,000 Somali refugees.
Jolie visited Zaatari along with UN High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres and Norwegian Foreign Affairs Minister Espen Barth Eide.
Read more about: Syria, Middle East
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 am

ZAATARI, Jordan: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie says the Syrian civil war is the world’s most acute humanitarian crisis and is calling on world leaders to make diplomatic efforts to end it succeed.
Jolie spoke at Jordan’s largest camp for Syrian refugees Thursday, which she visited as special envoy for the United Nations refugee agency.

“I appeal to the world leaders - please, set aside your differences, unite to end the violence, and make diplomacy succeed,” she said, drawing attention to the U.N.’s World Refugee Day.

Jordan hosts more than half a million displaced Syrians including 185,000 in Zaatari camp, which Jolie visited along with UN High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres and Norwegian Foreign Affairs Minister Espen Barth Eide. - AP

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 20082029

handout picture made available by the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) shows US actress Angelina Jolie (L) holding a baby as she visits a family of syrian refugees in their apartment in Amman on June 19, 2013. AFP PHOTO / UNHCR / O. LABAN-MATTEI == RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO /UNHCR
Actress Angelina Jolie, the U.N. refugee agency's special envoy, listens to U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Antonio Guterres (not pictured) during a news conference at the Al Zaatri refugee camp, which is hosting Syrians displaced by the conflict, on World Refugee Day, in the Jordanian city of Mafraq, near the border with Syria June 20, 2013. REUTERS/Muhammad Hamed
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 Image
Actress Angelina Jolie, the U.N. refugee agency's special envoy, listens to U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Antonio Guterres (not pictured) during a news conference at the Al Zaatri refugee camp, which is hosting Syrians displaced by the conflict, on World Refugee Day, in the Jordanian city of Mafraq, near the border with Syria June 20, 2013. REUTERS/Muhammad Hamed
1 / 3

Read more: Jolie urges leaders to make Syria diplomacy work - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/jolie-urges-leaders-to-make-syria-diplomacy-work-1.304339#ixzz2Wo2Tge20
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 20082030
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 20082031
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:35 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 20082032
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:36 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 20082033
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 am

Actress and UN goodwill ambassador Angelina Jolie during A joint press conference with UN High Commissioner for Refugees Antonio Guterres in Jordan.

Angelina Jolie said Thursday the Syrian civil war

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/angelina-jolie-returns-humanitarian-work-article-1.1378052#ixzz2Wo4jYMp0
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:39 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 20082034
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:41 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 000027
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 056
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 6005_486055461474369_1587988137_n
credit bradpitt&angelinajolie facebook page
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:48 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 0_223
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 X160
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:53 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 000028
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 057
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:58 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 000029
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:58 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 058
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 0_224

bigger
Back to top Go down
bbad
bbad

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:03 am

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 Angelina-jolie-world-refugee-day-press-conference-02
NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 51c31e016

NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 500x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS, PICS AND MORE....   NEWS, PICS AND MORE.... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS, PICS AND MORE....
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next