The place for Brad & Angelina fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

John Voight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bbad

PostSubject: John Voight   Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 am

Angelina Jolie - Jon Voight thinks Angelina Jolie is 'inspirational'

Jon Voight is very proud of the 37-year-old actress for speaking out about her decision to undergo a preventative double mastectomy to dramatically decrease her risk of developing breast cancer, after she was identified as carrying the BRCA1 cancer gene, and believes she will make a big difference by going public about her surgery.

The 74-year-old 'Lone Star' actor told E! News: ''My love and admiration for her can never be measured in words. I think she is an inspiration to many people who are faced with the same situation.

''I think she is quite magnificent in the way she is handling this. She is taking care of things. She does careful diligence and she has this courage to gather information and make decisions from it. It has been very successful and I heard she was able to travel soon afterwards.

''She is an amazing person. She is also an extraordinary mother. She includes them [her children], when she can without scaring them, and makes it understandable to them.

''She will make a difference in so many people's lives. She will inspire many people.''

Angelina decided to be tested for the gene because she lost her 56-year-old mother Marcheline Bertrand to ovarian cancer in 2007.

Contactmusic
Back to top Go down
View user profile

John Voight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1