The place for Brad & Angelina fans.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keep1

PostSubject: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 am

Brad Pitt meets with friends and colleagues over a private dinner on Sunday (August 30) in Aviles, Spain.

The 45-year-old actor is in town to discuss the construction of the Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center, which is scheduled to launch in mid-2010. (Niemeyer is a Brazilian architect most famous for his modern architecture.)

“Brad is interested in supporting the project, both in cultural and architectural aspects” said the mayor of Avilés, Pilar Varela. “He is interested in building with innovation, novelty, and especially sustainability.”

While in town, Brad also met with the Regional President of the Principality of Asturias, Vicente Alvarez Areces.

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

VIDEO

SPANISH SOURCE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 am

thanks for the pics Keep!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
keep1

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 am

Thanks Bbad I was about to post them ... at least we share the job Laughing
g nite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 am

you're welcome keep Laughing ..hey Keep can you help me...Whenever I post a set of pics they post ..going across instead of in a row..how do you get your pics to post horizontal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keep1

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 am

Once you've posted the first url image link you press the return bar twice and then start the second link image address. Hope I explained myself ... sometimes in English I make a mess. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am

yes I understand..thank you!. Very Happy .I'll give it a try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoliePittOnline
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:46 am

Hey girls! Thanks for posting these photos!

http://joliepittonline.celebfans.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joliepittonline.celebfans.org
bbad

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 am

Hi Times!..you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad Pitt Interested In Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Center   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1